To live, learn, and work successfully in an increasingly complex and information-rich society, students must be able to use technology effectively.
Within an effective educational setting, technology can enable students to become:
- Capable information technology users
- Information seekers, analyzers, and evaluators
- Problem solvers and decision makers
- Creative and effective users of productivity tools
- Communicators, collaborators, publishers, and producers
- Informed, responsible, and contributing citizens
All our District’s 1:1 program information is available in Google Drive.
Use these links to review that information:
Parent Information on Chromebooks
Contact the Technology Office
1201 North Avenue
Norwalk, Iowa 50211
Production / Broadcast Technician
Student Information Systems Specialist