One of Norwalk’s staff professional learning goals is to “develop, design and implement standards-referenced instruction, assessment, grading and reporting practices that inform students, parents, teachers and administrators.” This page is dedicated to providing up-to-date links and information regarding our system’s progress toward this goal.
Research and Evidence Base
View the Norwalk SRG Resources document containing professional literature regarding standards-referenced grading and reporting practices.
- Secondary (6-12) Parent FAQ — October 2016
- Secondary (6-12) Parent Presentation — Fall Conferences
- “Standards-Referenced Teaching and Learning” — Winter Newsletter 2016
- Secondary (6-12) Parent SRG Update — January 2017
- Secondary (6-12) Parent Beginning of the Year SRG Info Letter — September 2017
- Secondary (6-12) Parent Letter – First Grade Posting — September 29, 2017