Acceptable Proof of Residency


Types of Residency

You need to provide the following:

A Homeowner A copy of your most recent mortgage statement.*The name and address on these documents must match the name and address of the parent or legal guardian of the student being registered.


Printed verification page from Warren County Assessor’s Web page.


A copy of your most recent property tax bill.

 Recently closed on a new home A copy of the settlement statement from closing or a warranty deed.
A Renter A copy of your lease agreement with the term listed. The agreement MUST contain property owner’s name, address and signature; and name and signature of parent/guardian with date of occupancy stated.
Homeless Please contact our Registrar at 515-981-0676 Ext. 4001 or email
Sibling currently attending Norwalk Schools Provide the name of the siblings attending Norwalk Schools