Norwalk welcomes all students that live within our district to be a part of the Warrior Way! While we strive to reduce the burden of paperwork for our parents and students, federal, state, and district registration and reporting requirements result in collection of a significant amount of information.
Please use a Windows laptop or desktop computer to complete the Online Registration (OLR) process. Recommended web browsers are: Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari. While we recommend using a computer to do the process, you can complete the application on an apple or iOS device if you use the Puffin browser app. The Puffin browser is available in the Apple App Store at this LINK.
· An annual registration must be completed for ALL students (returning and new)
· Early Bird Discounts: Parents that complete the registration process by 05-31-18 are eligible for the registration and transportation discounts (Payment Due Date is 06-30-18)
· Free & Reduced Students: Parents of students qualifying for Free and Reduced meals and completing the fee waiver must complete the registration by 05-31-18 for discounts to apply. The payment date is extended until 08-01-18 when the new Free & Reduced meal application is due. If the student does not qualify, fees are due immediately.
· Other Reminders:
1. Transportation requests received after 08-01-18 may not be placed on a bus route until 09-10-18
2. Bus passes are scheduled to be mailed on 08-15-18
3. All students are required to have a bus pass to board the bus
4. All student registration fees for the household must be paid in full before parents are eligible to purchase optional school services such as Pay-for-Ride Transportation or Student and Family Activity Passes