- Norwalk Local Community Support
- Warren County Health Services
- Talking to Children About COVID-19 (Coronavirus) A Parent Resource 02292020_NASP_NASN_COVID-19_parent_handout
- District Academic Resources
- Employee & Family Resources’ Student Assistance Program
- Emergency Meal Pickup Service for Children
- Food Pantry Information
Norwalk Rotary Warm Coat Project
This year, Norwalk Schools are once again partnering with the Norwalk Rotary service organization to provide warm coats for school children in need. These are brand new coats, in a variety of colors, and sizes run small. Norwalk Rotary is also collecting contributions to cover the costs of the coats. See below for more information
Warm Coat Requests
If your child is in need of a warm coat this year, please take the following action by October 1st:
- Complete this online survey, indicating the number of coats needed (by size). The attachment includes a helpful sizing chart (see back page).
- Print, complete, and mail the attached form to the address provided on the form.
NOTE: SIZES RUN SMALL. WHEN IN DOUBT, SIZE UP.
As of today, the coats should be ready for distribution in early November. Those completing the forms will receive detailed updates regarding coat distribution.
In order to meet the November distribution timing, requests are due by October 1st.
Norwalk Rotary is also collecting contributions to help cover the costs of the coats. Contributions can be made in one of four ways:
- From October 5-17, shop at Fareway, and RoundUp your bill. Proceeds will go toward the coat drive.
- On Sept 25-26 and Oct 2-3, stop by Grounds Around Town for your morning coffee. 10% of proceeds from these weekends will go toward coats.
- Venmo: @RotaryClubofNorwalk
- Contact Char Vukovich at the number below to discuss other contribution options.
Questions? Contact Char Vukovich, Norwalk Rotary, @ 515-782-1301
Child Care Resource & Referral of Central Iowa
Health Insurance Assistance
Assistance with presumptive eligibility over the phone for families with children or who are pregnant and lacking health insurance. Please contact Kelsey Marmon, Hawki Coordinator at 515-537-8783 to complete this or schedule an appointment with her. KelseyM@warrencountyia.org