Beginning with the 16-17 school year, student registration will be completed with an online registration system.
This document provides instructions: Norwalk Student Registration Using Online Registration (OLR)
You will need to do this process on a computer, either Mac or PC. Do not attempt it from a smartphone or a tablet as it won’t work properly.
Be sure to continue on the application until you click the SUBMIT button.
- For families who have current students in grades K-11 or if your student attended PK at Stepping Stones, Serendipity or the Norwalk Preschool program, check your Parent Portal for the registration link. It will be in the bottom on the Inbox section.
- If you need to sign up for a Parent Portal account, please use this form.
- For families who have no students in the system, and would be considered new families to the district, please use our Kiosk application here –http://tinyurl.com/NewFamilyOLR
- We have noticed an issue with the system, there is no place to upload the Lead and Vision screening forms that you need to finish registration for kindergarten students. There is a place for the Dental however. PLEASE EMAIL those forms (Lead and Vision) once they are completed, to email@example.com and we will load them into the appropriate student’s records.
- Parents who live in a separate house than their child will need to complete a form to be added to Infinite Campus.This will allow you to recieve communication about your student from the buildings for events/activities, early dismissals and other student information. Go to http://tinyurl.com/
ncsdcensop to submit your information.
Old paper forms: