Standards-Referenced Grading and Reporting
One of Norwalk’s staff professional learning goals is to “develop, design and implement standards-referenced instruction, assessment, grading and reporting practices that inform students, parents, teachers and administrators. This page is dedicating to providing up-to-date links and information regarding our system progress toward this goal.
Timeline and Implementation Plan
Our district leadership (administration and teacher leaders) are developing up-to-date timelines and communications regarding the implementation of standards-referenced grading and reporting practices in Norwalk Schools. Please visit our Norwalk SRG Action Plan.
Research and Evidence Base
Visit this link to access professional literature regarding standards-referenced grading and reporting practices.
- Secondary (6-12) Parent FAQ – October 2016
- Secondary (6-12) Parent Presentation – Fall Conferences
- “Standards-Referenced Teaching and Learning” – Winter Newsletter 2016
- Secondary (6-12) Parent SRG Update – January 2017
- Secondary (6-12) Parent Beginning of the Year SRG Info Letter – September 2017